March General Body Meeting + New Member Orientation
Are you ready to become part of a nation-wide movement?
The Bay Area Urban League Young Professionals (BayAreaULYP) will be hosting its first monthly General Body Meeting + Member Orientation on March 25, 2017 as part of the National Urban League Young Professionals chapters.
If you are a young professional between the ages of 21 and 40, we invite you to attend our March General Body Meeting + New Member orientation an anticipated recruitment event. Learn more about BayAreaULYP our vision for the upcoming year, the relevance and cultural significance of the historical National Urban League and Urban League Young Professionals. At the recruitment events, potential members will meet with twelve dedicated board members excited to implement programs and activities of interest to young professionals in the Bay Area, including, but not limited to, education, civic engagement, financial wellness, housing, and personal and professional development. You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals who share a common goal to give back.
Find out how your volunteer help and time contribution will benefit the community by joining one or more of our following committees:
- Community Outreach
- Leadership Development
- Social & Cultural
- Civic Engagement
If you join our chapter you will receive the following perks:
- Membership in auxiliary group
- Invitation to Bay Area ULYP Network events
- Up to 50% discounts off vacations and other personal travel arrangements
- Membership Card
- BayAreaULYP “I Am Empowered” T-Shirt
- BayAreaULYP Amazon Prime Student Discount
- National Urban League of Young Professionals “Equal Opportunity” pin
- Membership Gift, ULYP Annual Report, and e-newsletter
- Recognition in ULYP Annual Report, e-newsletter, and website
- Invitations to and recognition at all ULYP events and activities
- Invitation to the National Conference and Membership Appreciation Event
- 25% off The State of Black America, a National Urban League of Young Professionals publication (upon request)
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community alongside other young professionals!
Please see the attached flyers below and join us! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Published: March 17, 2017