Are you ready to become part of a nation-wide movement?
The Bay Area Urban League Young Professionals (BayAreaULYP) will be hosting its first annual Join Week February 1 through 4, 2017 as part of the National Urban League’s Be the Movement Join Week event series.
If you are a young professional between the ages of 21 and 40, we invite you to attend one or all of these highly anticipated recruitment events to learn more about BayAreaULYP and our vision for the upcoming year. At the recruitment events, potential members will meet with fifteen dedicated board members excited to implement programs and activities of interest to young professionals in the Bay Area, including, but not limited to, education, civic engagement, financial wellness, housing, and personal and professional development. They will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals who share a common goal to give back.
With an investment of $99 for membership, you will receive the following perks:
- Membership in auxiliary group
- Invitation to Bay Area ULYP Network events
- Up to 50% discounts off vacations and other personal travel arrangements
- Membership Card
- BayAreaULYP “I Am Empowered” T-Shirt
- National Urban League of Young Professionals “Equal Opportunity” pin
- Membership Gift, ULYP Annual Report, and e-newsletter
- Recognition in ULYP Annual Report, e-newsletter, and website
- Invitations to and recognition at all ULYP events and activities
- Invitation to the National Conference and Membership Appreciation Event
- 25% off The State of Black America, a National Urban League of Young Professionals publication (upon request)
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community alongside other young professionals!